Project Portfolio Spotlight: Electric Motor NVH and Functional Tester
Partner with a local machine builder to create the controls, safeties and processing engine for a set of electric motor performance and NVH dynamometers.
Key Functional Elements:
- SPI communication in FPGA
- Torque control via SENT protocol
- CAN XCP data streams defined with A2L file
- CANopen communications to drives
- GPIB control for synchronization of configurable power supplies
- Real-time FFTs of dynamic channels
- High-speed acquisition and synchronization of all data sources
- 6 DOF load cells with real-time calculated moments
- Custom test profile definition with logging capabilities
To learn about other Signal.X projects, click here. If you have any questions about this or any other of our projects, or would like to learn how our projects’ applications can be customized to your needs, please contact us.