What Our Employees Can Expect
Located in Southeast Michigan, Signal.X Technologies specializes in engineering services and custom application development in diverse fields related to machinery noise and vibration, vehicle development tools and methods, engineering data collaboration and laboratory automation.
As a smaller but rapidly growing company, our work is characterized by diversity and technical challenge. No single company or industry dominates our business, and we are proud to name the likes of Eaton, Borg Warner and Cummins among our top clientele.
Signal.X seeks candidates that are highly motivated and can demonstrate an ability to work independently. Through the utilization of collaborative technology/tools, employees can frequently benefit from scheduling flexibility without sacrificing teamwork and accountability.
In addition to a competitive salary, Signal.X offers a comprehensive benefit package which includes: health/dental/vision insurance coverage, short-term and long-term disability benefits, life insurance, paid vacation, and the opportunity to earn performance-based bonuses.
Resumes should be sent to: email@example.com
Currently Available Positions Include:
Software Development Engineer
A software development engineer will be involved in the following daily activities: planning and documenting software strategies, LabVIEW/graphical programming, technical support and system-level troubleshooting. The majority of all development will involve the continued enhancement of our Sound and Vibration Product Strategies and Machine Control applications. Other installations range from in-vehicle data collection tools, database architectures, manufacturing quality systems and advanced laboratory control tasks.
- BSEE, MSEE, BSME, MSME, BSCmpE, MSCmpE or an advanced degree in Physics
- Experience with advanced levels of LabVIEW programming, certification a plus
- Demonstrated signal processing and control systems experience
- Familiarity with database systems and statistical process control
- Familiarity with vehicle powertrain/communications systems
- Candidates must be either a U.S. citizen or already legally working in the U.S.
- Fluent in English language