Project Portfolio Spotlight: Enterprise-Wide Sequence and Data Acquisition System
A major Tier 1 automotive supplier contracted Signal.X to build a test sequencing and data acquisition application that would replace an aging set of in-house LabVIEW applications. This application had several challenging requirements:
- Support PCI, PXI and USB data acquisition hardware from National Instruments
- Combine analog, digital, counter and CAN signals into one application
- Create a flexible test sequencing application that allows for branching, limits, safe shutdown sequences, etc.
- Standardize all data acquisition files in TDMS format for integration with a central lab server system
- Create a modern user interface with a high level of flexibility
Signal.X created a state-of-the-art application named Yeti for this customer. It has been deployed across a wide range of labs for many different purposes, and has helped our customer to globally standardize on a single application.
To learn about other Signal.X projects, click here. If you have any questions about this or any other of our projects, or would like to learn how our projects’ applications can be customized to your needs, please contact us.